3DMax Children’s Toy Tent Indoor Multi-Function Drawing Board Baby Rock Climbing Frame Puzzle Building Blocks Toy Tents
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Cartons 1 pc/ bag
|Quantity||1 - 2||>300PCS|
|Est. Time(days)||5-7 days||20-35days|
1. We have our Own design team, specializing in customized services.
2. Our company has a dedicated factory, from design to transporttion,we can solve it for you.
1. Triangular tents (herringbone tents): triangular camping tents are mostly of double-layer structure. Herringbone iron pipes are used as supports in the front and back, and a cross bar is used in the middle to support the internal tent and install the external tent, which is the most common in the early stage.
2. Dome Tent: the dome shaped camping tent is simple to set up, easy to carry and light. It is suitable for general leisure travel and is the most popular in the market at present.
3. Hexagonal tent: three pole or four pole cross support is adopted, and some adopt six pole design, which pays attention to the stability of the tent. It is a common style of "Alpine" tent.
4. Ridge tent: shaped like an independent small tiled house, the support is usually four corners and four columns, and a ridge shaped structural roof is erected on it. This kind of tent is generally tall and bulky, suitable for motorists or relatively fixed field operation camping, so it is also known as vehicle mounted tent.
5. Boat bottom tent: this kind of tent is like a boat buckled back after it is put up. It can be divided into two poles and three poles. Generally, the middle is the bedroom and the two ends are the hall tents. In the design, attention is paid to the wind proof streamline, which is also one of the common tent styles.
When purchasing a single tent, the width can generally be calculated as 65cm. If it is used by two people, it needs to be at least 130cm wide. The length is generally not less than 2 meters, and the height can be selected as required.
There is also a small tips here. If you are backpacking, you should choose a single or double tent that is easy to store and light. However, if you drive to the campsite by yourself or bring children and pets, you can choose the first or second size according to your actual needs. For example, if two adults use it, you can choose a three person tent. The tent space is larger and the activity space is more comfortable. If you need more space, you can consider taking it to the lobby or the canopy.
Waterproof exterior curtain and breathable interior curtain are two essential points for high-quality tents.
The most common tent coating is PU coating. The thickness of PU coating and coating technology determine the waterproof property of the fabric. The coating thickness is expressed in mm, indicating the static waterproof column height of the coating under laboratory conditions. Curtain cloth generally adopts breathable fabric. The permeability of breathable fabric is bidirectional. When the external humidity is high, the moisture will also penetrate into the fabric.
Waterproof 300mm: generally used for beach tent / sun shading tent / cotton tent for drought and little rain.
Waterproof 800mm-1200mm: conventional simple camping tent.
Waterproof 1500mm-2000mm: generally, the waterproof of tents is above 1500mm water column, which can prevent moderate to heavy rain.
Waterproof 3000-4000mm: it can prevent continuous rainstorm.